martes, 12 de mayo de 2015

REVIEM FIRST TERM




TENSES


AFFIRMATIVE


NEGATIVE


INTERROGATIVE


Short answer
 Affirmative


Short  answer Negative
Simple Present
I

          
I SPEAK English

I don’t
Speak English
Do I speak English?
Yes, I do
No, I don’t
you / we / they
You speak English
You don’t speak English
Do you speak English?
Yes, you do
No, you don’t

she / he / it
He speaks English
He does speak English
Does he  speak
English?
Yes, he does
No, he doesn’t
Simple past

I/You/she/he/ it/we/they
He spoke English yesterday
He didn’t speak English
Did he speak English?
Yes, he did
No, he didn’t

Present Progressive
Or continuous
I
I am speaking
English
I am not speaking
English
Am I speaking English?
Yes,I am
No,I am not

You / we / they
They are speaking English
They aren’t speaking
Are they speakig English
Yes, they are
No, they aren’t

she / he / it
It is speaking English
It isn’t speaking English
Is it speaking English?
Yes, it is
No, it isn’t
Past Progressive or Continuous
I
I was speaking English yesterday
I was’t speaks English yesterday
Was I speak English yesterday?
Yes, I was
No, I wasn’t
you / we / they
You were speaking English last week
You weren’t speaking English last week
Were you speaking English last month?
Yes, they were
No, they weren’t
she / he / it
She was speaking English last week
She wasn’t speaking English last week
Was she speaking English last month?
Yes, she was
No, she wasn’t

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario